Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Aaron Klingaman <aa...@urbanrobotics.net> on 2013/01/30 20:55:43 UTC

testing help?

When would be a good point to help test out these new features for the next
release?

Aaron

Re: testing help?

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@twitter.com>.
Sounds great Aaron, the upcoming release will be 0.10.0, if you'd like a
preview of it:
http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz

This has been vetted in production, but we had some issues getting the
apache release vote approved.

Re: testing help?

Posted by Aaron Klingaman <aa...@urbanrobotics.net>.

Re: testing help?