Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marc Sturlese <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/20 22:39:29 UTC

readOnly and concurrency performance problems

Hey there, I am experiencing concurrent performance problems in trunk. Does
it open readers in readOnly mode?
Thanks in advance

Re: readOnly and concurrency performance problems

Posted by Marc Sturlese <ma...@gmail.com>.
No, I am under debian. Actually I posted yesterday more exacly about the
concurrency problem I have noticed:

http://old.nabble.com/Strange-performance-behaviour-when-concurrent-requests-are-done-td27659695.html

Do you know if is there any blocking thing in lucene 2.9.1 in the index
readers or something?I am quite lost and surprised about the behaviour I
have noticed...

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.