Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/02 17:50:08 UTC

Upgrade spark to version 1.6.2

Hi All,
I have develop a patch https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-2565
that would upgrades the current Spark version from 1.5.1 to 1.6.2. I would
greatly appreciate your feedback before I commit the patch. I do realize
both Hive and Phoenix would require changes as well.

Re: Upgrade spark to 2.0.x (was Re: Upgrade spark to version 1.6.2)

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
definitely. It would be useful to support both Spark 1.6.x and Spark 2.0 .

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
I take it that we're now going with 2.0, right?

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.