Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tia Haenni <th...@kc.rr.com> on 2001/09/21 02:34:08 UTC

Has anyone configured tomcat 4.0 with IIS???

I have installed the .exe version of tomcat 4.0. It went well, other than
IIS and tomcat don't seem to be communicating. Tomcat is not listening on
port 8007 as in older versions. I can only access tomcat by including port
8080 in the url, such as http://locvalhost:8080/examples Please PLEASE help
if you can. Thanks!!

Re: Has anyone configured tomcat 4.0 with IIS???

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
Have a look at $CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml. That's where all the settings
are such as what ports it listens on.

Jon