Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/03 08:41:59 UTC

Re: Strange behavior about Jetty admin-console

I think the reason may be that Jetty does not keep consistent behavior with
the _dispatch property in the FormAuthenticator. After the successful
authentication, the jetty always use redirect action, while in the other
places of the class, it takes different actions depending on the _dispatch
behavior.
In Geronimo console, the value of _dispatch is true, so it forwards to the
login page, and redirect after the successful authentication, I guess that
it also depends on how the browser handle the redirect, maybe if it found
the current ulr is the same with the redirect url, it ignores the request
???
I would like to set this value with false in Geronimo, or shall we open a
bug in Jetty community ?

--
Ivan