Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/26 21:27:32 UTC

[RESULT] Release Apache XML-RPC 3.1.2 (RC1)

Hi,

for the record: Passed

+1: Glen Daniels, Ant Elder, Tom Jordahl, Asankha Perera,  Samisa
Abeysinghe, Jochen Wiedmann, Don Albertson (Non-Binding)
+0: Henri Gomez

I'll publish the distribution and will post a formal announcement when
the mirrors are loaded.

Jochen

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)

Re: [RESULT] Release Apache XML-RPC 3.1.2 (RC1)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Alan Burlison <Al...@sun.com> wrote:

> FYI, I haven't forgotten about helping out with the XML-RPC stuff, I'm still
> waiting for our legal dept to get back to me.

Fine :-)

Posted by Alan Burlison <Al...@sun.com>.
Alan Burlison wrote:

> FYI, I haven't forgotten about helping out with the XML-RPC stuff, I'm
> still waiting for our legal dept to get back to me.

Oops, supposed just to be to Jochen, but the offer still stands :-)

--
Alan Burlison

Re: [RESULT] Release Apache XML-RPC 3.1.2 (RC1)

Posted by Alan Burlison <Al...@sun.com>.

--
Alan Burlison