Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/29 20:34:12 UTC

Re: Is this a new test framework candidate? was: Re: Error deploying EAR because of DataSource

Without going too deep into the history of this long mail, I believe
the test framework does make it easy to setup tests like this where
you need a running server and need to deploy multiple apps. If there
is a need for more common tooling, we can definitely provide them.

I am wondering if those test apps that you have to demonstrate common
problems should end up in the testsupport tree. That would be a place
to put it if can be used and reused by many suites. If not, the
deployment-suite is another place to put it too.

Cheers
Prasad