Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by William Blackburn <wj...@mac.com> on 2006/03/14 17:57:02 UTC

ServiceMix POJOs and hot deployment

I've done some 'standard' JBI components, I like the hot-deploy, but
for my purposes, I'd much rather use the service mix POJO support, is
there any notion of hot deploying these types of component? I've
looked around, but don't know where to start.

Thanks for any help,

BJ

Re: ServiceMix POJOs and hot deployment

Posted by Jamie McCrindle <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The LoanBroker sends an in-out to the lender gateway, so those
recipients get back to the LoanBroker as a response into
onMessageExchange which then calls
processLenderGatewayResponse(MessageExchange exchange) which iterates
through the recipients.

Regards,
Jamie.

Posted by William Blackburn <wj...@mac.com>.