Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Mora <mo...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/12 22:10:40 UTC

Compact Node Definition bug?

Using the file cmsNodeTypes1.cnd to register the Ancestor and Descendent
classes I get the error Missing '[' delimiter for beginning of node type
name (line 35)
But Im not getting the error when using the file cmsNodeTypes2.cnd which is
the same but the definitions are in different positions.
cmsNodeTypes1.cnd
// Namespace declarations
<nt='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
<mix='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0'>

<cms = 'http://com.org/cms/1.0'>
    [cms:CmsObject] > nt:base,mix:referenceable
     - cms:idName         (string)
     - cms:localName     (string)

     [cms:Content] > cms:CmsObject
     - cms:size         (long)

    [cms:Domain] > cms:CmsObject
      + cms:childDomains    (cms:Domain) multiple
      + cms:contents         (cms:Content)
      + cms:parentDomain     (cms:Domain)

    [cms:Ancestor] > nt:base,mix:referenceable
     - cms:path                (string)
     - cms:ancestorField    (string)
     - cms:discriminator    (string)

    [cms:Descendant] > cms:Ancestor
     - cms:descendantField    (string)

    [cms:AnotherDescendant] > cms:Ancestor
     - cms:anotherDescendantField    (string)

    [cms:SubDescendant] > cms:Descendant
     - cms:subDescendantField    (string)

<graffito = 'http://incubator.apache.org/graffito'>
    [graffito:paragraph] > nt:base,mix:versionable
     - graffito:text         (string)
     - *                     (undefined)

    [graffito:page] > nt:base,mix:versionable
     - graffito:title         (string) mandatory
     + *                     (graffito:paragraph)

cmsNodeTypes2.cnd

Re: Compact Node Definition bug?

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

We have not yet test the CND. I will check this issue in a couple of days.
Let me know if you have found something.

Thanks,
Christophe

--
Best regards,