Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/14 15:01:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.2.1 test build available

The test build of Tiles 2.2.1 is available.

No determination as to the quality ('alpha,' 'beta,' or 'GA') of Tiles
${version} has been made, and at this time it is simply a "test build". We
welcome any comments you may have, and will take all feedback into
account if a quality vote is called for this build.

Release notes:

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10160&styleName=Html&version=21941

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.2.1/

Maven 2 staging repository:

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.2.1/m2-staging-repository/

A vote regarding the quality of this test build will be initiated
within the next couple of days.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.2.1 test build available

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2009/10/14 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
> The test build of Tiles 2.2.1 is available.

Sorry, I forgot to copy the "tiles-test" war (along with hashes and
signatures), because I would like to distribute it directly, not
inside a zip.
Now it is in place:
http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.2.1/

Antonio