Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/04 17:35:15 UTC

[C++] M1 maintenance branch and tag

Do we need a maintenance branch for the C++ M1 release? I think it would
be useful to have a branches/cpp-M1 for people who want to get the M1
source or do some maintenance work on it.

If people think it's a good idea I can take care of it. What is the
revision number that I should svn copy?

Is the tag for the M1 release tags/cpp-0.1.incubating-M1-RC3b? If it is
then what about renaming it to cpp-0.1.incubating-M1 to make it clear
that it is the M1 release?

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: [C++] M1 maintenance branch and tag

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@gmail.com>.
Pete Robbins wrote:
> On 04/08/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Do we need a maintenance branch for the C++ M1 release? I think it would
>> be useful to have a branches/cpp-M1 for people who want to get the M1
>> source or do some maintenance work on it.
>
> Good idea.
>
> If people think it's a good idea I can take care of it. What is the
>> revision number that I should svn copy?
>
> Can you determine that from the tag (below)? Pretty sure it was 423124.
>

> Is the tag for the M1 release tags/cpp-0.1.incubating-M1-RC3b?
>

> Yes this is the tag
>
> If it is
>> then what about renaming it to cpp-0.1.incubating-M1 to make it clear
>> that it is the M1 release?
>

> Another good idea ;-)
>
> Cheers,

The C++ M1 maintenance branch has been created:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/cpp-M1/
The tag for the final C++ M1 code:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/cpp-0.1.incubating-M1-final/

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
On 04/08/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we need a maintenance branch for the C++ M1 release? I think it would
> be useful to have a branches/cpp-M1 for people who want to get the M1
> source or do some maintenance work on it.

Good idea.

If people think it's a good idea I can take care of it. What is the
> revision number that I should svn copy?

Can you determine that from the tag (below)? Pretty sure it was 423124.

Is the tag for the M1 release tags/cpp-0.1.incubating-M1-RC3b?

Yes this is the tag

If it is
> then what about renaming it to cpp-0.1.incubating-M1 to make it clear
> that it is the M1 release?

Another good idea ;-)

Cheers,

--