Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Richa <rs...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 09:47:49 UTC

SFTP authentication issue

Hi,
I am trying to connect to an SFTP endpoint. The JSCH class uses the
following parameters for authentication:
("PreferredAuthentications",
"gssapi-with-mic,publickey,keyboard-interactive,password")
If I use the custom JSCH class then I am not able to connect to my SFTP
endpoint because of the gssapi-with-mic. To solve this problem, I overwrote
this class and commented the following line:
config.put("PreferredAuthentications",
"gssapi-with-mic,publickey,keyboard-interactive,password");
in the static block and instead put:
config.put("PreferredAuthentications",
"publickey,keyboard-interactive,password");
Now it works fine. But I want to know is there some other way to solve this
issue or programatically switch off the use of gssapi-with-mic?