Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com> on 2013/11/12 08:13:45 UTC

[ACS4.2.1] Release readiness

While I was doing a dry run of building a RC and waiting on closure of last remaining critical issues, would like to know if there are any particular concerns about release readiness.
For one the upgrade path from 2.2.14 to 4.2.1 is in works.

Any other issues please pop up to save some last minute surprises.

-abhi

RE: [ACS4.2.1] Release readiness

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

>> While I was doing a dry run of building a RC and waiting on closure
>>of last remaining critical issues, would like to know if there are any
>>particular concerns about release readiness.
>> For one the upgrade path from 2.2.14 to 4.2.1 is in works.
>>
>> Any other issues please pop up to save some last minute surprises.
>
>Since we moved the docs to a separate repo, this 4.2.1 release won't
>include docs, correct ?
>
>Also, will you prepare a list of all bugs that have been resolved for
>4.2.1

The filter to list bigs fixed for 4.2.1 is

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12325707

Is it appropriate to add the filter in the ³CHANGES² file or just add the full listing ?

-abhi

Animesh> For 4.2 we had added the Known Issues and Fixed Issues filter to Release Notes. The changes file just refers to Release Notes

Re: [ACS4.2.1] Release readiness

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
Since, I have not heard from anyone about any major concern I will go
ahead and build a RC.

-abhi