Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/07 18:05:31 UTC

Reg: default namespace is added by http component

Hi,

I am having a problem with the default namespaces.

i am using a bean and a http components in my workflow.

http <---> fabricatingbean

In my bean component the response structure will be like

<op:Show xmlns='http://www.gmail.com/9' xmlns:op='http://www.op.com/op/1'>
<status>
Success
</status>
<code>
12023
</code>
<op:response>
<output>
Sample program
</output>
</op:response>
<op:Show>

The http is converting the response coming out from the bean like:

<op:Show xmlns='http://www.gmail.com/9' xmlns:op='http://www.op.com/op/1'>
<status xmlns='http://www.gmail.com/9' >
Success
</status>
<code xmlns='http://www.gmail.com/9' >
12023
</code>
<op:response>
<output xmlns='http://www.gmail.com/9' >
Sample program
</output>
</op:response xmlns='http://www.gmail.com/9'>
<op:Show>

That means the http is explictly adding the default namespace.

I am using servicemix-http-3.2 installer.

Can any one please resolve this issue.

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Re: Reg: default namespace is added by http component

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Praveen Oruganti,

Are you using the new <http:consumer/> endpoint or the <http:endpoint/>
one?  If you're not using it already, could you try with the new one?
Perhaps you can download the 3.2.2 version of the component as it fixes
a few issues you might run into otherwise.

The extra default namespaces shouldn't be there, so please open a JIRA
for it, but on the other hand, it's not a big problem because the
resulting XML is still 'the same' so any parser should give you the same
results on both XML documents.

Regards,

Gert