Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/12/11 01:21:36 UTC

AutoSynched Maven Repo for Apache Projects?

Pluto 1.1 is about to be released.  For the life of me, I can't seem
to find the maven 2 repository for apache projects that is auto-synced
to ibiblio.  Is there one, or do I need upload the request to jira
like everyone else?

David

Re: AutoSynched Maven Repo for Apache Projects?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
There is a repo:

http://www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository

Please follow the rules in README.txt (not visible from the web for
some reason).

It's not synced yet - but we'll do it manually once its in there.

Cheers,
Brett