Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Konrad Billewicz <ca...@carolus.pl> on 2006/08/26 00:47:15 UTC

SELECT ... FOR UPDATE

Hello,

I know that my problem hasn't do much with JBoss but I decided to post
it here. If you know more suitable place, show me it please.

I have a Session EJB deployed on JBoss. I'm using JDBCTemplate (from
Spring framework) to connect with Oracle 9i database (defined as
datasource in JBoss).

I tried to use SELECT ... FOR UPDATE statement but when I'm executing
it, the application stops and waits forever. As far as I know it
shouldn't. Rows in the database aren't blocked (I can make UPDATE or
SELECT ... FOR UPDATE freely).

What it can be? How to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Konrad Billewicz

Re: SELECT ... FOR UPDATE

Posted by Scott Van Wart <sc...@indosoft.com>.