Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/10/06 12:07:24 UTC

Pluto Committers

As far as I combined in the last days, it seems that the current
state of Pluto is the incubation phase. Is this right? (It's
not listed at the incubation pages currently)

I'm still wondering why the volunteers that entered their names
originally on the wiki page
 http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?PlutoProposal
have neither been informed nor have been added as
committers.

Can someone please comment on this?

Carsten

Re: Pluto Committers

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> As far as I combined in the last days, it seems that the current
> state of Pluto is the incubation phase. Is this right? (It's
> not listed at the incubation pages currently)

afaik that is correct.  updating the web site is a pita, which
probably contributes to this not being there.

> I'm still wondering why the volunteers that entered their names
> originally on the wiki page
>  http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?PlutoProposal
> have neither been informed nor have been added as
> committers.

because wiki pages are for drafting things; they're not how we
get things done.  the mentor for the pluto podling should [have]
take[n] care of this.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"