Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Henrik Strand <he...@axis.com> on 2011/05/26 10:01:35 UTC

[users@httpd] Socket transfer from Apache httpd to a non-httpd process

Hi,

I would like to transfer the file/socket descriptor for a client
connection from the Apache httpd process to a non-httpd process running
on the same system as Apache httpd, thus transferring the server
response responsibility from Apache httpd to the non-httpd process.

Does Apache httpd support this directly or via an existing module
(preferably using D-Bus but using sendmsg would be ok for initial
testing purposes)? Or will I have to write my own module to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Henrik

Re: [users@httpd] Socket transfer from Apache httpd to a non-httpd process

Posted by Henrik Strand <he...@axis.com>.
Sorry. I forgot to mention that the implementation needs to be done in
C.

Best Regards,
Henrik

Posted by Torsten Förtsch <to...@gmx.net>.