Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/21 14:12:25 UTC

Stopping artifact from getting uploaded to local repo

Is there any way how I can stop an artifact from getting uploaded to the
local m2 repo? The packaging of this artifact is "jar".

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://www.wso2.org
Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9  B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760

Re: Stopping artifact from getting uploaded to local repo

Posted by Antonio Parolini <An...@hcuge.ch>.
odd question...

If you juste want to package your module, use "package" instead of "install"
and it wont be copied to your local repo.

HTH

Tony.

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
An artifact of my own module.