Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Ravi Undupitiya <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/15 07:39:41 UTC

Is it possible to add endpoints to a ListeningIOReactor that is already executing?

Hello all,

Is it possible to add new listener endpoints to a reactor that is already
running? I tried to do this with the DefaultListeningIOReactor - but I
haven't been able to find a way.

If I was to write my own ListeningIOReactor, would this still be possible
to do?

Thanks for any guidance.

Best,
Ravi

Re: Is it possible to add endpoints to a ListeningIOReactor that is already executing?

Posted by Ravi Undupitiya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Seems I was testing this wrong - when you execute the reactor it won't
return. So we need to add any new connections from a separate thread of
execution.

Thanks