Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <ma...@garvan.org.au> on 2019/09/03 23:51:01 UTC

conda interpreter

Dear Zeppelin user community,

I have a situation where I can't install R packages through zeppelin because:

1.       R expects me to give some feedback like choosing a repository or agreeing to compile and install package from source code.

2.       Be able to create multiple environments to keep different versions of python, R for each project

For 1) I don't think zeppelin provides capabilities for user interaction. Am I right assuming this?
For 2) How should I manage this? Documentation says I can use conda but this will only work for python... what about if I want to run my environment in Spark? What would you recommend?

Thank you very much

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.

Re: conda interpreter

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Regarding 1, does install.packages(quiet=true) work for you ?

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <ma...@garvan.org.au> 于2019年9月4日周三 上午7:51写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang