Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/09/03 08:29:18 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Accept donation of FlatSpark Theme.

On 9/2/14 10:36 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> Justin took a quick look at the code and says it is pretty much ready
>>for donation.
>
>It needs a small amount of work but nothing major, a few compiled example
>swf removed, a few headers added and minor modification to LICENSE. IMO
>there only one file we wouldn't be able to accept without asking the
>original owner.
And I think we or they could do this after they sign and submit the grant.

>Note while the subject says FLEXJS the donation is currently a Flex SDK
>skin, I'll leave it to other if they know if it can be used as a Flex JS
>skin or not.
Good point.  I've removed the [FLEXJS] tag.

-Alex

Re: [DISCUSS] Accept donation of FlatSpark Theme.

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.
As one of the owners I think the best option is accepting FlatSpark now and
BootFlat later.

About the one file pending license, I'm trying to contact the owner, but if
he doesn't respond, we could just remove the file.