Posted to user@struts.apache.org by HT Levine <ht...@ebates.com> on 2001/01/03 18:17:39 UTC

Struts Tutorial on http://www.informIT.com ?

Looking through the archives, I read there is a struts tutorial on
http://www.informIT.com   ??  I looked and couldn't find it.  does anyone
know if it's still there, who the author would be (searches for struts,
apache, tag library, etc yielded zippo)

thanks!

Re: Struts Tutorial on http://www.informIT.com ?

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
If you're talking about the one by M. Sahu, I found part 1 (just an
installation guide), but it doesn't look the the other six were ever
posted. You may need to register before this URL will work.

http://www.informit.com/content/index.asp?product_id={912CB006-A3CE-4CCF
-B994-7ECFFD04E9D6}

I asked about this one once already, and just put in a second request.

On a related note, I'm told the text for David Geary's introductory
article is not available online, but reprints might be available by
callling 800 361-1279 (November 2000 issue).

-Ted. < http://husted.com/about/struts >