Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Wang Dong <do...@foxmail.com> on 2017/11/11 15:56:23 UTC

roller question on How to setup & config on Http web server

Hi Roller team,

I am a new user of roller, currently i am trying to setup web server using apache httpd and connect to tomcat.
I searched the document and materials via the internet , however there is nothing much about this topic. So I would like to raise by email.

Here is some of my questions, appreciate if you have time to answer the question.

a. How to build standalone web package only contains html/js/css static etc using Maven.
b. Do I need to update PageServlet class to adjust the web server URL mapping.
c. If I have two domain name , such as a.com and b.com, how can I setup a.com link to Weblog A and b.com link to Weblog B.

Thanks for this really good JAVA weblog system, it is really great !!!

Donnie

Re: roller question on How to setup & config on Http web server

Posted by Christopher Dodunski <Ch...@christopher.net.nz>.
Hi Donnie,

Below is a link to a case study I wrote back in 2010, when I first started
using Roller.  I think it is still broadly relevant, and it answers some
of the questions you raised.

http://assets.optomus.com/cv/Roller%205%20-%20Multi-domain%20Case%20Study.pdf

Regards,

Chris.