Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2009/02/10 20:28:13 UTC

Persistence DDL

I seem to remember a page on the ActiveMQ site that discussed the
specific tables/columns used or needed in a database used as a JDBC
persistent store.  But I can't find it now.  Can someone point me to
it?

Thanks,
     Aaron

Re: Persistence DDL

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

you may also check the Statements.java class

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/Statements.java?view=markup

for the complete list of tables, queries issued by ActiveMQ.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net