Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Yu, Hong (Frank)" <ho...@documentum.com> on 2002/01/07 21:05:55 UTC

Authentication problem on v1.0.16

Hi, all:
   I have installed Tomcat 4.0.2 and Slide 1.0.16. When I uncomment the
authentication part in web.xml under the slide's sub-directory, I can't use
the username and password defined in it's Domain.xml to login into the
server! Was that a configuration problem? Can anyone give me an answer
please?!

thanks,

Hong

Re: Authentication problem on v1.0.16

Posted by Praveen <si...@newgen.co.in>.
Hi Dear

You can try with Users in tomcat-users.xml,i hope it will work

Praveen