Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2006/11/02 14:46:32 UTC

Testing EJB3

I've asked through a couple of requests about embedded-EJB3 and surefire
testing, but haven't received any feedback at all on some of the issues
I keep running into.

So...how do most of you test your EJB3's?

Thanks,
-D

Re: Testing EJB3

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
  i use jbossmicrocontainer and testNG (testNG purely because i got it from
some other examples.... you can as well start your ejb container with a base
junit test)..
i had problems with version of surefire plugin.... i can send you my
pom.xmlthis eve (i have it @home) if you need it...

hth
 marco