Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Seid Muhie <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 07:29:43 UTC

Wikileaks Iraq log

Dear all.
Sorry if you found this question out off topic.
I need to do some research for my Text processing course on the on the
wikileaks iraq war log text documents but unable to get the data.
anybody who can give me a hint please

thank you.

Seid M.

Re: Wikileaks Iraq log

Posted by Petite Abeille <pe...@mac.com>.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=WikiLeaks+War+Diary%3A+Iraq+War+Logs

Re: Wikileaks Iraq log

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> The question is: What does this have to do with Lucene?
nothing!!!

Can you please not discuss already known as off-topic stuff on this list!

thank you !

simon

RE: Wikileaks Iraq log

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.