Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Strobl <Da...@t-online.de> on 2001/05/01 11:09:51 UTC

AW: tomcat.policy Problem

I tracked the problem down to the codeBase part of a grant Entry. If I add a
grant without a codeBase it works fine. Do you now how to avoid the problem
because I really need the codeBase entry because we have different grants
for different users ( /home/user1, /home/user2 etc)

Thanks for your help

Posted by Daniel Strobl <Da...@t-online.de>.
Just in case sombody is interested in the answer, i found it. And thanks for
never replying to my messages (3 of them)