Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Anurag Gujral <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/24 09:26:57 UTC

error connecting to cassandra 0.7.3

I am using cassandra-0.7.3 and thrift-0.0.5,I wrote a java client using
thrift 0.0.5 when I try to connect to
local cassandra server I get the following error
ERROR com.bluekai.cassandra.validation.ValidationThread  - Failed to connect
to 127.0.0.1.
org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: Cannot write to null
outputStream

I am able to connect to the local cassandra server using cassandra-cli
though

Any suggestions
Thanks
Anurag

Re: error connecting to cassandra 0.7.3

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
I highly recommend using one of the existing Cassandra
clients<http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ClientOptions>instead of
writing your own.

--
Tyler Hobbs