Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by JS <sm...@dcs.kcl.ac.uk> on 2003/04/10 16:20:10 UTC

Re: Got any insight into servlets sharing a JNDI DBCP datasource??

Thanks for your help Steve all the same.
I think I am actually quite close to some sort of solution and its just a
case of merging to the 2 processes I mentioned earlier.Will keep you posted.

Anyone else have any insight???
Much appreciated!