Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/06/05 20:21:05 UTC

Final Tuscany M1 release distribution

Hi,

The final Tuscany M1 distribution is available there:
http://people.apache.org/~jsdelfino/test-incubating-M1.
We will publish these files on our Download page once we have fixed the
few web site related JIRA issues that we discussed on the Tuscany IRC
chat this morning.

The top level LICENSE.txt file and the LICENSE.txt in the Rhino
container JAR have been updated to include the NPL1.1 license.
The previous distribution has been moved to
http://people.apache.org/~jsdelfino/test-incubating-M1/RC-history//RC5.

I tried the distribution on Linux Redhat Enterprise 4 and Windows XP
SP2. Could some people in the group please try to download the files and
install as well? Thanks.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Final Tuscany M1 release distribution

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The final Tuscany M1 distribution is available there:
> http://people.apache.org/~jsdelfino/test-incubating-M1.
> We will publish these files on our Download page once we have fixed
> the few web site related JIRA issues that we discussed on the Tuscany
> IRC chat this morning.
>
> The top level LICENSE.txt file and the LICENSE.txt in the Rhino
> container JAR have been updated to include the NPL1.1 license.
> The previous distribution has been moved to
> http://people.apache.org/~jsdelfino/test-incubating-M1/RC-history//RC5.
>
> I tried the distribution on Linux Redhat Enterprise 4 and Windows XP
> SP2. Could some people in the group please try to download the files
> and install as well? Thanks.

The final M1 distribution is now available at
http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/tuscany/incubating-M1.

I uploaded a KEYS file with my public key and .asc signature files for
the files in the distribution. This is the first time I do this, so
could the people in the group experienced with signing releases please
take a look, try to verify the signatures and let me know if there's any
problem?

To verify the signature of the distribution on Linux do the following:
gpg < KEYS
gpg --verify tuscany-incubating-M1-src.tar.gz.asc
tuscany-incubating-M1-src.tar.gz

You should see the following:
gpg: Signature made Mon 05 Jun 2006 06:52:42 PM PDT using RSA key ID
6C822ED9
gpg: Good signature from "Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>"

Posted by Rick <cr...@gmail.com>.
I downloaded on XP and Fedora.  Ran BB and a select few samples that
seemed to run, but nothing more than that.

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
DAS Stand-alone sample and BigBank sample app look good on OS X (10.4.6)