Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by fo...@gmail.com on 2009/07/10 19:15:32 UTC

Question about the pdfvox

Hello, Pdfbox-dev.
In first, thank you for the best library for the pdf parsing.
And question - can PDFBox parse text with full format saving (not only
simple text parsing) - I need parse PDF files from the books and I
need pras files with the format as in the PDF files. ABBYY Fine Reader
can parse (convert) PDF files with the full format saving.
Can you say me, how to extract text from the PDF files with full
formatting when I use PDFBox? If, in library have not this function,
can you add it? Is it very hard for you?
Sorry my English :)
With best regards, Arthur.

--
С уважением,