Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Apoorv Palkar <ap...@aol.com> on 2017/05/24 17:11:38 UTC

Dissecting Apache Spark

Hey Dev,

Now I'm diving deep into the internals(code implementation) of Spark after looking @ spark, storm, flink. as suresh pointed out, i want to see which is easier to take apart piece by piece for use in Airavata. Also, does anybody have experience on Apache Falcon ? If anyone has used it, I'd b interested in discussing its use case. I am now working on a report to identify key aspects of the core engine for use. I'll try to include as many specifics in the report as possible.

As always any suggestions are nice. kk

Thanks.