Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by challamalla <sa...@ecomzera.com> on 2006/09/11 09:34:42 UTC

paypal integration

I want to configure paypal account in my ofbiz
can u tell me  steps to done my job
Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: paypal integration

Posted by challamalla <sa...@ecomzera.com>.
Hi,

               I am trying to work on paypal with ofbiz. I made changes in
applications->accounting->config->payment.properties file. If I login in
sandbox paypal account before palcing order in shopping cart it is  giving
error message like this

               "	We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties.
Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid
duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a
payment.
               Message 3005    "
     Other wise It is redirecting to sanbax page by asking log in
information but it does not show information regarding of items in shopping
cart. Can any one help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance

Sandhya.challamalla

Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: paypal integration

Posted by challamalla <sa...@ecomzera.com>.
payment.paypal.business=webmaster@ecomzera.com
payment.paypal.notify=http://www.ofbiz.org:8080/ecommerce/control/payPalNotify
payment.paypal.return=http://www.ofbiz.org:8080/ecommerce/control/orderhistory
payment.paypal.cancelReturn=http://www.ofbiz.org:8080/ecommerce/control/payPalCancel/main
payment.paypal.image=http://www.ofbiz:org:8080/images/ofb_logo.gif
payment.paypal.confirmTemplate=/order/emailconfirmation.ftl
payment.paypal.redirect=https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
payment.paypal.confirm=http://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

I placed above configuration . can give me any changes there
Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: paypal integration

Posted by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com>.
was the default setup working for you. i am not really a expert on this, but
if the default setup was working fine, ofbiz should be working fine even
after you make changes to the properties file, cause you are changing only
email and URL's and nothing to the code.

rohit

Re: paypal integration

Posted by challamalla <sa...@ecomzera.com>.

Re: paypal integration