Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Bshaw <cw...@hotmail.com> on 2004/11/29 18:58:14 UTC

[Q]: Spamassassin perl API....

Hi....

I hope this isn't a stupid question....

I was just wondering if it is possible (and reasonably easy) to call
specific functions in the SpamAssassin perl code to just check a person's
whitelist and blacklist? (i.e. no other checks).

By the time the email reaches the machine I am doing this on, it will
already have been checked to see if it is spam and will have a spam level
set.....so all I want to do is check whitelists and blacklists at this point
via my own perl script....

If this is possible, any advice on how to implement (initialization, which
functions to call, cleanup at end) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Chris.