Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sidhik <si...@sigmainfo.net> on 2008/04/02 09:14:19 UTC

Ant Jmeter request.threads not working

Hi,

I m using  Ant with Jmeter  , i m quite familiar with both things..
When i m using <property name="request.threads" value="10"/>
and replacing my jmx file with ${__P(request.threads)} , it is working ....
with no errors

Now, i have one property file where i have  put ..........
request.threads = 10
this configuration is not overriding actual property ..

Any Clues...

RE: Ant Jmeter request.threads not working

Posted by Steve Kapinos <St...@tandberg.com>.
How is the property file being included?  Is this property in a custom
file or one of jmeter's property files? Are you specifying it in the
command line, or expecting jmeter to find it in the working directory or
bin directory?

If this is in a user.properties file make sure the file is in the bin
directory or working directory when jmeter is launched.

My properties do not have spaces around = but I don't know if that is
significant

Ex
Request.threads=10