Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Hawkins, Joel" <Jo...@compuware.com> on 2006/09/12 18:26:10 UTC

Build problems with axiom api

Anybody else seeing this?

[INFO] [resources:resources]
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ws-commons/axiom-api/1.0/axiom-api-1.
0.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: ws-commons:axiom-api

Reason: Error getting POM for 'ws-commons:axiom-api' from the
repository: Error
transferring file
  ws-commons:axiom-api:pom:1.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Works fine if I do an off-line build.

Joel

Re: Build problems with axiom api

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
That happens to me every so often. I assumed it was an ibiblio performance
problem...

Dan

"Hawkins, Joel" <Jo...@compuware.com> wrote on 09/12/2006 12:26:10
PM:

> Anybody else seeing this?
>
> [INFO] [resources:resources]
> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ws-commons/axiom-api/1.0/axiom-api-1.
> 0.pom
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
>

> Project ID: ws-commons:axiom-api
>
> Reason: Error getting POM for 'ws-commons:axiom-api' from the
> repository: Error
> transferring file
>   ws-commons:axiom-api:pom:1.0
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>

> Works fine if I do an off-line build.
>
> Joel
> The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It