Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "a.prabhu" <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/06 08:31:32 UTC

RE: Creating an exploded ear file.

I also want to know how to deploy to auto-deploy of weblogic in exploded
format using maven.

Presently we run 'mvn clean install' which creates ear. We run a batch file
to explode this ear and copy this exploded ear to the autodeploy directory.
If we have java changes, we do 'mvn compile' on java source files and then
copy the java files ('com') into the autodeploy and touch the REDEPLOY file
to trigger auto-deploy.

I would like to improve/automat this as lot of steps above are manual (like
running batch file to explode, copying, touching the file etc.)

Any help on this ?

Re: Creating an exploded ear file.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I also want to know how to deploy to auto-deploy of weblogic in exploded
> format using maven.

Perhaps the Cargo plugin can help? Or the weblogic-maven-plugin?

http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin
http://mojo.codehaus.org/weblogic-maven-plugin/

Wayne