Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Suresh Babu Nair <gs...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/25 12:45:35 UTC

Re: Running Multiple Instances of OFBiz

Can this be more specific.
Like what exactly need to be changed and where ?

Suresh

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Suresh,

I am not sure what you mean here by run this patch.

You can apply this patch as it is and if it there are conflicts (could
be a chance as I did not update that patch with trunk) then you can
always merge the changes manually from the patch to OFBiz files.

HTH

Vikas

Posted by Suresh Babu Nair <gs...@gmail.com>.
Vikas, Thanks, I got it.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
At some point, I had the idea to use a port offset like it's done in Geronimo. But I gave up as it's easy to change in one string
replacement in Eclipse.
Maybe we should do it though, to make this dynamically from an optional command line parameter

Jacques

From: "Vikas Mayur" <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks so much - Scott.