Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chin Wei Heng <ch...@edutrend.com.my> on 2004/03/08 09:16:07 UTC

SVN server on linux

Hi all,

I'm planning to install SVN server on linux red hat 9.0 and install TortoiseSVN as client in windows platform. Is it possible?

Thanks.

Re: SVN server on linux

Posted by Bruce Elrick <br...@elrick.ca>.
Yes, I've done that in the past with 0.35.

Re: SVN server on linux

Posted by Mike Mason <mg...@thoughtworks.net>.
Chin Wei Heng wrote:

> I'm planning to install SVN server on linux red hat 9.0 and install
> TortoiseSVN as client in windows platform. Is it possible?

Should work great -- I've had Windows folk happily accessing a
repository on RH9. Clients will happily talk to a Subversion server from
lots of different operating systems.

Cheers,
Mike.