Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2000/04/17 11:37:29 UTC

Temporary Workaround for initial-page-number

Hi, all

I just realized that I got bit by our virtual source file thing, since it's
been months since I actually generated any of them. I haven't fixed the Ant
build mechanism on Linux so I have to do it more manually...anyway, they
are usually not at the top of my mind and I have a tendency to treat them
as real files.

Anyway, I committed one _real_ properties file when it should have been a
mod to "properties.xml". I can't fix this for a day or two, but here's the
local addition you can make, then regenerate your properties:

  <property>
    <name>initial-page-number</name>
    <class-name>InitialPageNumber</class-name>
    <inherited>false</inherited>
    <datatype>int</datatype>
    <default>0</default>
  </property>