Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Viresh Suri <vs...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/22 07:27:10 UTC

FW: Issue overriding AxisProperties.setProperty() setting for multiple requests

Hi,
 Axis Version : 1.3, 1.4

We have a requirement wherein we
need to incorporate different SocketFactories (secure and non-secure) for
multiple requests. Each request needs to set AxisProperties.setProperty("axis.socketSecureFactory",
“<socketFactory>”)

The problem observed here is that
the initial setting of this property is not being overridden in the subsequent
requests if those requests need to set a different value in this property. The
consequences are as follows :

If a request 1 sets this property to
“SunFakeTrustSocketFactory” and then a 2nd request is fired which
needs to set this property to “CustomJSSESocketFactory” then the setting done
initially, i.e. “SunFakeTrustSocketFactory” does not get overridden by the
second setting.

It seems that this setting is
getting persisted somewhere and its not easy to override it. Could you help me
understand how we can override this? Thanks in advance
!!

Viresh
Suri

Discover videos like never before. Search and explore on http://www.live.com/  – video search by MSN. Try it!

Searching for the best deals on travel? Visit MSN Travel.
http://msn.coxandkings.co.in/cnk/cnk.do