Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Doug Schnelzer <do...@vizuri.com> on 2004/10/26 18:51:49 UTC

Jetspeed2 Build Issues

Hi,

I tried to do a clean build of Jetspeed 2 (from CVS).  When I built the
application, I had to modify the order of some of the tables in the
*-schema.xml files in the src/schema.  Also when I deploy a portlet, I am
getting an error in the logs saying that "This request requires HTTP
authentication" (in amongst html output).

I have a build from last week that is running well.  I am trying to setup
some other machines to start developing portlets. Should I just use the
source from my build last week?  Am I doing something else wrong?

I'm using Tomcat 5.0.28 and MySQL 4.1.

I know there is a lot going into getting to M1.  Thanks for the help.

- Doug