Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kanno berg <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/12 05:47:31 UTC

server handler question

I'm implementing an encryption handler on a client and a decryption handler
on the server.
Both handlers are being called when the SOAP request is being made by the
client. Using tcpmon, I can see that the client encrypts the SOAP Body
correctly. Writing to a log file, I can see that at the end of the invoke
method on the server handler that decrypts the packet, the SOAP Body is the
exact same as before the encryption on the client side.  However, once it
leaves the server handler, to the service,
this exception is called.

stackTrace: java.lang.NullPointerException

	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.getTypeMapping(DeserializationContextImpl.java:459)

	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializer(DeserializationContextImpl.java:428)

	at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:263)