Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI" <Al...@CIGNA.com> on 2007/09/12 14:40:08 UTC

RE: T5: FCKEditor Component

This is a fabulous component, indeed. I wonder if a few more toolbar
sets could be added to it? The default one is too big, the Basic is,
well, a bit basic:)

I can suggest this one, it works well for my project:

FCKConfig.ToolbarSets["Medium"] = [

['Bold','Italic','Underline','-','OrderedList','UnorderedList','-','Text
Color','BGColor','-','Outdent','Indent'],

['JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','-','Cut','Copy','Paste','
-','Link']
] ;

Thanks for the great work! I am describing this component (as well as
the DatePicker) in the coming Tapestry 5 book.

Alexander

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexander,
Im glad you like it!
But remember, there will be improvements and changes because this is
very early versions of these components. Also, I think there will be a
date picker included in T5 in the near future so this one could be
obsolete. The fckeditor on the other hand could still be interesting
in the future.

About the toolbars, you could add your own customConfiguration where
you define your own toolbarSet and then select that toolbarSet.
I guess you mean that we should add more default toolbarsets to the
default configuration, and I think you are right :)

Thanks again!
/Ted

2007/9/12, Kolesnikov, Alexander      GNI <Al...@cigna.com>:
> This is a fabulous component, indeed. I wonder if a few more toolbar
> sets could be added to it? The default one is too big, the Basic is,
> well, a bit basic:)
>
> I can suggest this one, it works well for my project:
>
> FCKConfig.ToolbarSets["Medium"] = [
>
> ['Bold','Italic','Underline','-','OrderedList','UnorderedList','-','Text
> Color','BGColor','-','Outdent','Indent'],
>
> ['JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','-','Cut','Copy','Paste','
> -','Link']
> ] ;
>
> Thanks for the great work! I am describing this component (as well as
> the DatePicker) in the coming Tapestry 5 book.
>
> Alexander

/ted

Re: T5: FCKEditor Component

Posted by Borut BolĨina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alexander,

when do you plan to publish T5 book? A rough estimate will do.

Thanks!