Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 23:45:05 UTC

Re: Reg: [VOTE] KIP 157 - Add consumer config options to streams reset tool

+1 again. Thanks.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Reg: [VOTE] KIP 157 - Add consumer config options to streams reset tool

Posted by BigData dev <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for voting.

KIP-157 has passed with +3 binding (Ewen, Jason and Guozhang Wang) and +3
non-binding (Matthias J. Sax and Bill Bejeck)

Thanks,

Bharat Viswanadham

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Bharat,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Reg: [VOTE] KIP 157 - Add consumer config options to streams reset tool

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Thanks. +1

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
+1