Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/02/07 19:15:58 UTC

More heads up

All,

I'm now planning on refactoring autowire from CompositeComponent and
CompositeComponent.getChild() (Composites will only return References
and Services; ComponentManager will return Components). This may
introduce some regressions temporarily in trunk related to autowiring
but the build and all unit tests will continue to pass so as not to
disrupt people. This will allow me to avoid having very large commits
and do things more incrementally now that I have the biggest parts of
the refactor introduced.

I'll work on fixing any regressions ASAP so that when we have the new
launcher infrastructure things should be fairly seamless.

Jim