Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Allel Benbrahim <ab...@object-ive.com> on 2012/03/25 16:50:47 UTC

Modification in the file structure of the Sling repository

Hello
When I tried to add new indexes, I encountered the following error message :

Problem accessing /entityhub/sites/find. Reason: Unable to initialize the
Cache with Yard "reegle.solrindex.zip"
We did not find the file Entityhub in the Sling repository  :
sling

   - config
   - datafiles
   - felix
   - installer
   - logs
   - startup

Is there a special configuration file to implement in order to solve this
issue (if yes, which one ?) or any other source (documentation) that we
could use on this matter ?
Thank you

Re: Modification in the file structure of the Sling repository

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
On 25.03.2012, at 16:50, Allel Benbrahim wrote:

> Hello
> When I tried to add new indexes, I encountered the following error message :
>
> Problem accessing /entityhub/sites/find. Reason: Unable to initialize the
> Cache with Yard "reegle.solrindex.zip"

this indicates a wrong configuration of the Cache, because I assume that the Yard has the name "reegle" and not "reegle.solrindex.zip".
Please control at {host}/system/console/configMgr

(1) the actual name used by the "Apache Stanbol Entityhub Yard: Solr Yard Configuration" - I assume the name will be "reegle"
(2) that the value of the "Yard" property of the "Apache Stanbol Entityhub Cache Configuration" maps the configured name of the SolrYard
(3) that the value if the "Cache ID" property of the "Apache Stanbol Entityhub Referenced Site Configuration" also uses the name of the SolrYard
(4) ensure that the "reegle.solrindex.zip" is located within the "{stanbol-working-dir}/sling/datafiles" directory

If you used the Entityhub Indexing Tool to create the your index, than such configuration should be created automatically. So normally users need not to make this configuration manually.

> We did not find the file Entityhub in the Sling repository  :

The entityhub does not have an own directory.

> sling
>
>   - config
OSGI configuration
>   - datafiles
data file needed by Apache Stanbol (e.g. the "reegle.solrindex.zip")

solr indexes used by the Entityhub and the Contenthub
>   - felix
The OSGI bundles
>   - installer
This directory is used by the File Apache Sling Installer
>   - logs
The log
>   - startup
Defines the order in which Bundles are started.

> Is there a special configuration file to implement in order to solve this
> issue (if yes, which one ?) or any other source (documentation) that we
> could use on this matter ?

Normally the needed configuration is provided by the bundle (jar file) created by the Indexing Tools. If you install this bundle the new Referenced Site becomes available and if you stop/remove this bundle the configuration is removed. However if you manually change such configuration the removal will no longer work and this step need to be done manually.

The tab "OSGI Installer" ({host}/system/console/osgi-installer) provides an overview about the currently installed files. This feature uses the Apache Sling OSGI Installer (http://sling.apache.org/site/osgi-installer.html)

best
Rupert