Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Robbe Fabrice <Fa...@devoteam.com> on 2009/04/08 16:16:07 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi,
I'am trying to use Axis 2 to call MSSQL Report Server Web Services. Authentication is done with IIS and NTLM.
I found a lot of code sample but nothing work, I always have a 401 : Acces Denied.
Does anyone succed using NTLM with Axis 2 ?
I also tried to use a proxy parameter in struts2.xml but it doesn't work.
Here is my code:

ReportingServiceStub stub = new ReportingServiceStub("http://127.0.0.1/ReportServer/ReportService.asmx");

HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator auth = new HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();

        auth.setUsername("user");
        auth.setPassword("password");
        auth.setHost("server.fr.domain.com");
        auth.setDomain("domain");
        auth.setPreemptiveAuthentication(false);

        List authPrefs = new ArrayList(1);
        authPrefs.add(AuthPolicy.NTLM);
        auth.setAuthSchemes(authPrefs);

        stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE, auth);

        com.microsoft.schemas.sqlserver.reporting.reportingservices.ReportingServiceStub.GetReportDefinition getReportDefinition602=
            (com.microsoft.schemas.sqlserver.reporting.reportingservices.ReportingServiceStub.GetReportDefinition)getTestObject(com.microsoft.schemas.sqlserver.reporting.reportingservices.ReportingServiceStub.GetReportDefinition.class);

                getReportDefinition602.setReport("/Galaxy/utilisateur");

                assertNotNull(stub.GetReportDefinition(getReportDefinition602));

Thanks

RE: NTLM IISS

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
you will need to acquire the WSDL in order to create the Client Stub

regards,
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.

RE: NTLM IISS

Posted by Robbe Fabrice <Fa...@devoteam.com>.
Hello.

RE: NTLM IISS

determine Namespace which will be used (this MUST BE accessible by server and
client)

e.g.

http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2006/03/15/reporting/reportingservices

then
you'll need to determine the Authentication provider you will be using

-Forms

-None

-Passport

-Windows

has the WebService Provider provided you a WSDL?

Martin

Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité

> From: Fabrice.Robbe@devoteam.com

> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

> Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:16:07 +0200

> I'am trying to use Axis 2 to call MSSQL Report Server Web Services.
Authentication is done with IIS and NTLM.

> I found a lot of code sample but nothing work, I always have a 401 : Acces
Denied.

> Does anyone succed using NTLM with Axis 2 ?

> I also tried to use a proxy parameter in struts2.xml but it doesn't work.

> Here is my code:

> ReportingServiceStub stub = new ReportingServiceStub("http://127.0.0.1/ReportServer/ReportService.asmx");

> HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator auth = new
HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();

auth.setUsername("user");

>         auth.setPassword("password");

auth.setHost("server.fr.domain.com");

auth.setDomain("domain");

auth.setPreemptiveAuthentication(false);

>         List authPrefs = new
ArrayList(1);

RE: RE: NTLM IISS

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.<http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Updates1_042009>